segunda-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2012

From Mars to Venus in Venice, a Loon

alright,
I'll freeze time.

lets melt space in our salty blue foggy dark eyes,
let's make foundations crumble wearing safety goggles forever together!

I'm thrilled to walk constellations
of various people now gone;
all alive in memory,
though advanced
and immortalized
in sighs...

those hardcore sighs...

sighs of a billion emotions...!

sighs that crush your insides from the inside;
ferocious lions wich roar inside,
and roar down to the core,
brings one to the floor,
on his knees
hiding tears...

tears of colors many...

I think of kings of yore
arrested for obcenity,
indided for possession,
dead in pools of sweet ethilic vomit,
sweating all over their mighty guitars, writing ogasmic solos;
aphrodisiac guitar solos like the ones I used to pretend to perform as a child...

split, splat, lips carressing a lap!

We listened to the fussy oyster of light;
every stroke on every string lit a ceiling in venice...
green, blue, yellow, white...
all dancing tonight, in the bright rooftops of the sea above me...
every note a drop of musical rain and infinite colors; and everything's shapeless!

I drop every drop,
pick up everything!

I see it all!

nothing is shapeless!

Venice, O Venice...
had I known of Venices maze,
had I known how soon they put you to bed, Venice...
I woudn't have lived you at all...

I found myself by losing my mind through Venice
and found many wonderful souls in its chanels,
drank a fishtank wich failed to get me drunk;

sang nonstop with those who would,
and screaming they would!

saw men spit fire and lungs in the stages of Venice,
crowds dancing and pushing itselfs to its limits in squares, not one square arround.
Santa Margherita, what a struggle to find you!

a powerful sound made the masked men in Venice!

Harlequins combined, Colombines of Harlem and mad men...
the crazyest of women...
happiness given to people who share it in Venice.

shouting punk songs about atheísm, anarchy, pot;
shooting fingers at reactionists, communists, democracysts...
catholics, squares, and the invisible hand
that takes everything to itself and nobody sees...

o, Venice...
I love everything I thought of as a menace...

get it out of my way,
it's all in my way,
all that is is in my way,
reality is so obstructing;
it'd better be my way,
caothic, they say...
but worth it!
.....

Madness...
the goddess is here!
it sings, sane as it seems!
it knocked on my brain with news to the narrow
and told me to tell you
a secret of Truth;

the crazy don't know they're crazy,
everyone's crazy
and nobody knows!

please,
release lunatics of old into their own worlds;
gallows belong to the ground...

take them down as they once did in venice,

don't kill men
If your life's not in danger;
know not what it feels like
to kill a brother...

I hoped I could be a painter in venice,
to show you the things I've seen...

boats floating in water,
deeper than water,
boats floating through boats in the seas...

my face was a beautiful mask
and everyone's masks, floating faces...

trough the dark, cold,
narrow corridors,
wich hid various true monsters,

in Venice,
I wasn't afraid.

I walked on humming a wonderful dream
while fake
monsters smiled,
waving hello and good bye on their way...

Not living in Venice though living Venice's night;
sleeping in train stations, once in a train...
the floors are quite cold that time of year in Venice...
in an open sky corner balloons were now pillows!
all worth it, all very, very worth it...

pain tansformed into laughter
from others arround;
I woke up now and then, they laughed anyway...

and talked about carnival,
politics, shame,
economy, sodomy, art...
and about how it all won't be ok, ever...

and in the end
there isn't one.

everything is a vicious cicle!
wood doesn't come from the ground,
it is the ground,
wood is ground, can't you see?
It's color is brown, can't you see?

the earth is alive!
lava is but blood
pumping in rocky veins!
we are the mind,
made of earth,
thinkers, all of us,
can't you see?

the universe lives,
all is one,
can't you see?

we are imortal in matter...

everyone, everything lives!

infinite us!

what I am will be food
and trees
and shelter...

trough nature
we'll live forever;

We are atomic gods.........!

atomic gods indeed....!

let's build our own Heaven!!!

be Heaven!

fuck the atomic bomb!!!

imagine yourself a whole new scenario,

what happens if madness and greed and malice succeeds in the end of our times?

I fear for my Heaven;

and fear for your Heaven;

and fear for this Heaven,

The Universe above us; Shining above us, Truthfull above us...

exiting above us,

delighting above us...

and all is atomic,

and we are our own,

the world's,

golden atomic gods.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário