segunda-feira, 28 de maio de 2012

Insideout


Either someone took it or I put it in my pocket;
Thoughts are running slowly, leaning towards the fire
While an angelic halo is stuck in my hair and a pair of horns is sticking out of my forehead

In your diabolic ears I’ll gloat desire

Deep into hell or elevated in heaven I’ll sing
Amongst demons, with angels I’ll sing
I’ll sing while they kiss, drink and dine,
I’ll sing to their orgies,
The pleasure is mine;
I’ll cry my sweet lullabies to Satan
The merciful Satan, whipping my back to the bone;

His minions shall spit salty pepper in my wounds,
But I swear I’ll cry even louder, His whips as a metronome

And as they laugh at my pride, I’ll cry those lullabies,
I’ll cry them
All alone…

But until then, fuck it!
I know none of these churches are true;
Until then, I’ll do whatever I
Think is right…

If there is, in the end, a God
In His holy might,
I think He’ll understand,
I think He’ll sympathize…  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário